Etna & Taormina helicopter Tour (Including round trip transfer service)
Discover the amazing landscapes of Etna and Taormina
Fly over the the highest active volcano in Europe and admire from above its amazing natural beauty. You will have the unique opportunity to discover the eastern shore of Sicily and the crystal clear turquoise Ionian sea. The spectacular site of Taormina perched on the mountainside will take your breath away; its Greek Theatre seen from above will send you back in time and make you truly appreciate the ancient history of this extraordinary place.
- 35 minute private spectacular helicopter tour of Etna & Taormina
- Enjoy a bird's-eye view of Etna and Taormina as you soar above the volcano’s active craters and Taormina’s Ancient Theater
- Appreciate beautiful views of Taormina’s coastline
- Choose from several departure times to enjoy your tour to the fullest
35 min (approx.)
AS 350 ECUREUIL
- 35 minutes helicopter tour
- Round trip transfer service from Hotels in Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos to the helipad
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be given at the time of booking with the exclusion of bookings made within three days of the tour date. In such a case, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours subject to availability.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passengers including children must have ID/passport or you may be denied your flight.
- Maximum of 5 passengers per helicopter
- Wear comfortable clothes; sunglasses and/or hat recommended
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 136 kg) are not permitted to fly
- All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
- Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- The price includes insurance RC damage to any person with a maximum of € 10,000,000.00 for transported persons.