Pizza Making Cooking Class
Become the chef and learn to make pizza. Feast on your creations and enjoy a dining experience in a beautiful Sicilian garden.
Learning to make Pizza like an Italian is a great way to have fun, make friends and learn a new skills that won’t fail to impress your friends and family when you get home.
Thanks to Experience Taormina’s ‘Pizza making cooking class’, you can now enjoy this truly Italian activity first hand. What’s more, it’s topped off with a relaxing dinner that you will enjoy along with a few other selected guests who all share a love for the most famous of Italy’s products…pizza!
Our tour leader will be waiting for you in our office to start the tour and after a short walk through the narrow streets of the historial center of Taormina, you will reach an ancient villa dating back to the 600’s. Built in typical local stone and immersed in the trees, today it is one of the most renowned restaurants in Taormina.
In this beautiful setting our professional “pizzaiolo” (pizza chef) will be waiting to give you an introduction to the history of pizza and an explanation of various types of dough, flour, raising agents, proving of the pizza dough, and the characteristics of Sicilian pizza.
Amongst other things, you will learn how to make pizza dough, the tricks of how to make a light and tasty tomato sauce, and how to use various types of toppings – before proceeding to the oven where you can cook your own favorite pizza
This Pizza Making Cooking class dinner can only enhance your experience of Italy but with a true Sicilian ingredient added – the chance to make friends with travelers from all over the world.
This activity is strongly recommended for families who want to teach their children all about Sicilian culture and traditions. A simple, fun, and engaging experience that they will remember forever.
- Small group size to ensure an authentic and personalized experience.
- A stroll through the enchanting alleyways of Taormina.
- Relax and take in the atmosphere of a historical villa in the centre of Taormina.
- Make your very own pizza & cannolo followed by a delicious dinner
- Share the secrets of your favorite pizza with the other guests
- Please be informed that from July until September the class will run on Tuesday and Sunday at 11.30 AM
|Tours available on||
|Tour departure point||
Sicily Lifestyle office
2.5 hours (approx.)
- Accompanied tour from the centre of Taormina to the pizzeria
- Pizza & Cannolo making class
- All the necessary ingredients, kitchen utensils, and aprons provided
- Water and soft drinks during the activity
- Pizza and cannolo dinner, drinks included
- Extra drinks and personal expenses
- Confirmation of the tour will be given at the time of booking via a voucher that must be presented to our guide on the day of the tour.
- Vegetarian pizzas are available on request at the time of booking.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- This tour includes a short walking part. Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience.
- Drinks included: 1/2 Lt mineral water, 1 bottle of beer or 1/4 Lt local wine.
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.