Private Full Day North Etna Tour
Don’t miss the opportunity to discover Mount Etna, a UNESCO World Heritage Site accompanied by a professional naturalistic guide, who will meet you in your Hotel to start a fun day trekking different paths on Mount Etna, the highest and most active Volcano in Euorpe.
Traveling on a comfortable 4×4 jeep, our professional naturalistic guide will lead you to the discovery of Etna and its wonderful setting. You will uncover secret spots and caves and marvel beautiful landscapes.
After this interesting walk, it’s time to take a rest and enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch in a restaurant on the foothills of the Volcano.
This tour is suitable for everyone who wants to discover and learn more about Etna history and its territory, a history written in lava.
Meet your guide in the lobby of your Hotel and start your day tour on Mount Etna.
Etna is one of the most active volcanoes on Earth and the centerpiece of Sicily’s Etna National Park .
While traveling on board of a comfortable Jeep, climbing up towards the volcano, you will pass by numerous villages located on the slopes of Etna, which in the past have often been affected by eruptions, streghtening the spirit of brave men and women who have lived their entire lives under an active Volcano and have found different ways to see it as a benefit.
Once you reach the first path, your guide will give you a brief on your itinerary and some interesting historical facts about Etna and its area. Get ready to admire recent lava flows still raw to remnant rock of ancient eruptions, long since covered by forests of pine, beech and birch.
The guide wil give you catching and interesting information about the place, the hiding fauna among the trees and bushes and of course about the local unique vegetation species that grow on Etna fertile lava soil.
Experience an Hike on an active volcano, either you are an experienced hiker or an amateur, the guide will shape the tour for you.
Enjoy a typical Sicilian lunch in a boutique winery surrounded by vineyards and the view of Mount Etna and the Ionian Coast. Meet the owner and producers of the winery, visit the cellar and the vineyards, know more about Nerello Mascalese the autoctonous red grape of Etna.
- Private exclusive tour to ensure an authentic and personalized experience
- Full-day tour trekking on Mount Etna
- Enjoy a day out in the nature guided by a professional naturalistic guide
- Learn more about the history of Mount Etna and Sicilian naturalistic environment
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in typical Sicilian Restaurant
|Tours available on||
Everyday upon availability
|Tour departure point||
Giardini Naxos Hotels, Letojanni Hotels, Taormina Hotels
Return to the pick up point
- Transportation from/to Taormina, Giardini Naxos and Letojanni on a 4x4 Jeep
- English speaking naturalistic guide and driver
- Guided tour of Mount Etna
- 3 courses Lunch in typical Sicilian Restaurant
- Extra drinks and personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Tour confirmation will be given at the time of booking through a voucher that must be presented on the day of the tour.
- Please wear hiking boots or sneakers
- A vegetarian menu is available if requested at the time of booking.
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.