Private Taormina Diving Tour & Dinner by the Sea
A wonderful way for certified divers to experience the bays of Taormina. Dive the natural reserve, discover its creatures, and have a delicious dinner by the beautiful waters of Isola Bella.
Whether you’ve just got your certification or are a seasoned scuba diver, this diving tour is the perfect day out in Taormina! Prepare to be amazed by the unique morphology of the coast and its wonderful seabeds.
Our driver will pick you up at your Hotel to lead to the diving resort where our professional staff will offer a detailed dive briefing. Thene get kitted out in full scuba gear and have an introduction to the various dive sites. When you’re ready, you’ll head out into the beautiful turquoise waters of Taormina’s bays and get ready for your underwater experience.
Taormina is home to a plethora of fish and invertebrates: sponge colonies, red star fish, sea pikes, seahorses, rays, and lobsters just a few meters below the surface. Marvel at the sea life and feel free to ask any questions about the creatures you see.
*Before heading underwater, enjoy a scenic ride on your private boat and admire the magnificent views of Isola Bella and the blue cave, Grotta Azzurra away from the hustle and bustle of the morning corwd of boats.
You can dive in many interesting spots along the Taormina coastline such as the Roman columns where a Roman ship carrying marble columns sunk off the Cape of Taormina 2000 years ago. Today, you can still see their remains at a depth of 24 meters.
Starting from Naxos Calcara which was one of the first landing sites of the Greeks in Sicily, you can travel to the Roman Columns, the marine park of Isola Bella, the beautiful bay of the blue caves, and finally arrive at the rock ‘du Zio Innaru’ next to the bay of Taormina Mazzarò.
Refreshments are offered during the tour and along with our friendly staff you will enjoy the magical atmosphere of our wonderful island.
Our crew will be on hand throughout this experience to guarantee your safety and enjoyment with care and professionalism.
At the end of the tour enjoy a delicious fish based dinner in a typical Sicilian ‘trattoria’ just a few meters from the crystal waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella which, caressed by the colors of sunset offers its best views.
*Please note: You must be a certified scuba diver. Your credentials will be inspected before you dive.
- Private diving tour for an authentic and personalized experience
- Enjoy a 4 hour diving adventure with a friendly and professional crew
- Explore by boat the Grotta Azzurra, Capo Taormina, and Grotta del giorno
- Dive into the crystal clear waters while admiring Etna, Isola Bella and the gulf of Giardini Naxos
- Enjoy a fresh fish dinner served waterfront, admiring the nature reserve of Isola Bella
|Tours available on||
6 hours (approx.)
- Pick up and Drop off in Taormina, Giardini Naxos & Letojanni
- Boat ride along the coastline of Giardini Naxos and Taormina
- 2 dives with certified scuba diving guide
- Air supply underneath the boat and an oxygen tank and first aid kit on board
- First class equipment
- Refreshments on board, soft drinks, seasonal fresh fruit, Sicilian liquors with local biscuits
- Fish based dinner, drinks included
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- All divers will be asked to complete a registration form
- Confirmation of the service will be via voucher to be presented on the day of the tour.
- The dive boat is a comfortable 7.50 meter diving RIB with a roof
- Please inform us of any food intolerances or allergies in advance
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and your own towel are recommended.
- All dives are within the recreational no decompression limits
- We recommend you be careful of jellyfish
- English only to enhance the quality of the experience
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Drinks included:mineral water, local wine
- Children participating must be at least 10 years old, certified divers and accompanied by one of the parents