Taormina Boat tour & Lunch (Meeting Point by the beach)
Visit the bays of Taormina by boat. Relax, swim, and enjoy a fresh fish lunch by the waters of the natural reserve of Isola Bella.
Enjoy a day on a boat, visiting the bays of Taormina and the coast of the pearl of the Ionian with this authentic and relaxing tour.
You will experience a traditional sea voyage while on board our comfortable boat, caressed by the sea breeze and relaxed by the lapping waves.
The tour will continue along the coast towards the Bay of Mazzarò, the beach of the locals or ‘Taorminesi’, and past the luxury hotels and fashionable lidos where everyday the slow dolce vita of Sicily is celebrated.
The boat tour ends at Isola Bella. Thanks to its unique nature and its geographical form, the island has been declared to be a monument of historical and artistic interest and value.
At the end of the visit, prepare to taste a wonderful fish based meal in a typical Sicilian ‘trattoria’ just a few meters from the crystal waters of the reserve.
- Small group size to ensure an authentic and personalized experience.
- Enjoy a walk along the characteristic path that leads to Isola Bella.
- Take a sea voyage to the Grotta Azzurra, Capo Taormina, Grotta del giorno, the Bay of Mazzarò, and the Bay of Mermaids.
- Dive into the crystal waters while admiring Etna and the gulf of Giardini Naxos.
- Relax with a fresh fish lunch by the waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
|Tours available on||
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
4 hours (overall experience) 2 hours boat ride
|Tour departure point||
Isola Bella Nature reserve entrance, via nazionale 206 Mazzarò – Taormina
- Boat tour with visits to the Grotta Azzurra, Capo Taormina, the Grotta del giorno, the Bay of Mazzarò, and the Bay of Mermaids.
- English-Speaking tour leader
- Water and seasonal fresh fruit
- Fish based lunch, drinks included
- Entrance to any historical/archeological sites
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- Drop Off (to return to Taormina center we recommend taking the cable car which is located a few meters from the main entrance of Isola Bella nature reserve)
- Tour confirmation will be given at the time of booking through a voucher which must be presented on the day of the tour.
- The tour is subject to cancellation in case of adverse weather or sea conditions. Please see the “Sea & Rain Policy” on our website.
- Vegetarian menu available when requested at the time of booking.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Please note that this tour is NOT suitable for people with impaired mobility.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- Drinks included: 1/2 Lt mineral water, 1/4 Lt local wine.
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.