1.5 hour Taormina & Castelmola Quad Experience
Enjoy a 1.5 hours adventure on a quad bike!
Ride your own bike or share it with a friend and start your journey off the beaten tracks through uncovered and breathtaking paths located on the Countryside of Taormina and Castelmola.
Trust our local guide who will take care of you and will let you enjoy a fun day outdoor exploring the hidden naturalistic sites that only true locals know.
Hop on your quad and begin your adventure!
You will start your fun day out meeting your guide in the center of Taormina, where after a short briefing on the quad driving basics, you will leave for an amazing quad experience through the streets of Taormina and surroundings, until reaching Castelmola.
Your first stop driving up the hill will be the Sanctuary of Madonna della Rocca, on a paved path that will give way to put into practice what you learned just before, then we will continue towards Castelmola admiring the picturesque Casa Samperi and the Face of the Indian mount. After a short break and a visit to the characteristic village of Castelmola, the descent towards Taormina begins; in which there will be an interesting tour of the city by quad, passing through Porta Catania, the San Domenico Palace Hotel, Via Roma admiring the bay of Giardini Naxos from above; also passing, in front of the public garden, the Catacombs, until you reach Piazza Belvedere, from which you can enjoy a spectacular view of Isola Bella before returning to the starting point.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Avaiable in the morning and for the Sunset
- Available for a single person and for 2 persons
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
|Tours available on||
Morning: 9.30 a.m.
|Tour departure point||
Porta Messina, Via Umberto n.1
1.5 hours (approx.)
- Tour guide
- RC Insurance
- K-way (in case of rain)
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A/B Driving License required to drive the quad bike
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please wear trousers and sneakers or hiking boots.