Etna, Vulcano, and Stromboli helicopter tour (Including round trip transfer service)
A full day experiencing the three marvelous Sicilian volcanos
Take our flight and discover Sicily’s volcanoes: Etna, Stromboli, and Vulcano. You will be picked up from Taormina and your first flight will be over the top of Italy’s highest volcano, Etna. After that you will continue on to admire the Aeolian Islands from the air, all the result of volcanic activity as seen in Stromboli which is in an almost continuous state of eruption. Due to their natural beauty and continue volcanic activity the Aeolian Islands are listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites.
- Private helicopter tour of Etna, Vulcano, and Stromboli
- Enjoy a spectacular bird's-eye view of the three Sicilian volcanos
- Experience the dramatic Aeolian Islands scenery with an aerial view of countryside and coast
- Choose from several departure times to enjoy your tour to the fullest
1h 45 min (approx..)
AS 350 ECUREUIL
- Helicopter tour
- Round trip transfer service from Hotels in Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos to the helipad
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be given at the time of booking with the exclusion of bookings made within three days of the tour date. In such a case, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours subject to availability.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passengers including children must have ID/passport or you may be denied your flight.
- Maximum of 5 passengers per helicopter
- Wear comfortable clothes; sunglasses and/or hat recommended
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 136 kg) are not permitted to fly
- All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
- Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- The price includes insurance RC damage to any person with a maximum of € 10,000,000.00 for transported persons.