Half Day VIP Boat tour Taormina coastline (Including round trip transfer service)
Enjoy Taormina from an exclusive view point
To really see Taormina, is to experience it from its most exclusive view point, that is from the beautiful sea that surrounds it. Enjoy a day at sea visiting the bays of Taormina and the coast of the pearl of the Ionian with our most authentic and relaxing tour.
You will relax and enjoy this excursion on board one of our luxury yachts while being caressed by the ocean breeze and rocked by the gentle waves. Visit not only the fascinating Grotta Azzurra with its colorful shades of blue, but also Capo Taormina and its rocky coastline – made famous by the film Le Grand Blue. Etna and the Gulf of Giardini Naxos will provide the perfect backdrop for a photo to remember the moment, and will be the perfect place for a refreshing dip in the waters of the Grotta del Giorno. The tour will continue along the coast towards the Bay of Mazzarò, the beach of the locals or ‘taorminesi‘, and past the luxury hotels and fashionable lidos where everyday the slow dolce vita of Sicily is celebrated.
This will be the ideal place for an aperitivo on board before continuing onto to the Bay of Mermaids, one of the most secluded and characteristic bays of the entire coastline and also the perfect location for a swim in the clear, cool waters.
The boat tour will finish at Isola Bella where you will have the opportunity to visit one of the jewels of the Mediterranean. Thanks to its unique nature and its geographical form, the island has been declared a monument of historical and artistic interest and value.
At the end of the visit enjoy a wonderful fish based meal on board or in a typical Sicilian ‘trattoria’ just a few meters from the crystal waters of the reserve.
- Let the captain lead you on a coastal cruise to discover hidden spots of Taormina's coastline
- Relax on board a spacious luxury yacht while admiring Taormina’s sights
- Choose the type of boat and duration that suits your interests
- Discover sponge colonies, colorful fish, and red star fish just a few meters below the surface, as you snorkel around the nature reserve of Isola Bella
- Enjoy a seafood lunch on board or at a typical beachside ‘’trattoria’’
4 hours (approx.), from 10 am until 2 pm
- Round trip transfer service from Hotels in Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos to the boarding point
- Fuel costs
- Solar cream
- Snorkeling kit
- Fresh fruits
- Bread, olives, and parmiggiano cheese.
- Open bar (all listed boat tours include open bar with following quantities and choices):
- Water still and/or sparkling (On average 1,5lt per person)
- Soft drinks (on average 2 x 33cl per person)
- 1,5lt Orange Juice
- Wine (1 bottle each 3 participants)
- Beer (on average 2x33cl cans per person)
- 1 bottle of Sicilian Prosecco
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- Confirmation will be given at the time of booking with the exclusion of bookings made within three days of the tour date. In such a case, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours subject to availability.
- Please see the “Weather conditions”, ‘’Cancellation policies’’ and ‘’Insurance and licensed’’ in notes.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
In case of adverse sea conditions as listed before, with verifiable certainty 48-24h before departure , we will previously inform guests and ask for another available day according to their permanence in Sicily.
If they don’t have another available date we’ll cancel the reservation and refund the amounts. If sea conditions are safe and acceptable departure is guaranteed "Sea & Rain.”
The cancellation policy are as follows:
- 30% of total reservation is not refundable 20 days before departure.
- 50% of total reservation is not refundable from 19 days to 7 days before departure.
- 80% of total reservation is not refundable from 6 days to 24 hours before departure.
No refund for no show.
The adverse weather conditions that prevent a safe and enjoyable navigation are the following :
- SAILING BOATS: Wind speed up to 25 knots – Sea waves 4-5 Beaufort rate
- MOTOR BOATS: Wind speed up to 20 knots – Sea waves 4-5 Beaufort rate
Insurance and licensed:
All listed boats are equipped with regular navigation licenses and qualified staff in possession of nautical licenses and rescue courses as required by regional and Italian laws.
All listed boats have regular insurance policy for damages to persons transported due to extraordinary events (boat collision, shipwreck) and subordinate to the negligence of the master and / or staff on board.
Once on board we always inform about rules and behavior instructions for a safe navigation. All accidents occurred on board for non-observance of these rules won’t be covered by insurance contract policy.
Refund claim and responsibility:
SicilyLifestyle (hereafter named The Company) is responsible to you in mandatory and intermediary arrangements for boat tour services listed and other services required. All supplier are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or joint ventures with the Company.
All travel documents for boat tour services issued by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier rental contract ruled by Italian law of navigation. Our Company reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a tour participant, to expel any tour participant from the tour, to make changes in the itinerary and to cancel a tour at any time whenever the Company deems it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of the participants. The tour participant agrees that neither the Company nor its affiliates shall be liable for any damage, loss (including personal injury, death, and property loss) or expense occurred by any act or omission of any supplier providing the tour services or any other person.