Ionian Riviera VIP Boat Tour (Including round trip transfer service)
Discover the Ionian Riviera
The Ionian Riviera is the incredible rock coastline between Taormina and Catania. The best way to discover its crystal clear waters is, of course, by boat!
The Cyclopean Isles are tall basaltic columns originating from Mount Etna’s first activity, legendary rocks thrown at Odysseus by the blinded Cyclop Polyphemus.
The Lachea Island is the largest among the islands and is the nature reserve of the endemic plants. A small museum is located on the top of the island as Roman, Phoenician, and Byzantine remains have been found in this area.
If you like snorkeling, the archipelago of the Cyclops is also a natural site hosting a plethora of fish species and invertebrates. Just a few meters below the surface you’ll find colonies of sponges, red starfish, sea pikes, seahorses, numb-fishes, and lobsters.
You can also admire the spectacular 12th-century Norman castle situated high on a rock in Aci Castello.
- Full-day cruise along the Ionian riviera on a luxury private yacht
- Admire the beautiful Cyclopean Isles as you sunbathe, swim, snorkel, and enjoy refreshments on board
- Spot a variety of marine life and colorful fish of Sicily
- Choose the type of boat that suits your interests
- Enjoy a seafood lunch on board
8 hours (approx.), from 10 am until 6.30 pm
- Half-day or full-day boating experience
- Round trip transfer service from Hotels in Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos to the boarding point
- Fuel costs
- Solar cream
- Snorkeling kit
- Fresh fruits
- Bread olive and parmiggiano cheese.
- Open bar (all listed boat tours include open bar with following quantities and choices):
- Water still and/or sparkling (On average 1,5lt per person)
- Soft drinks (on average 2 x 33cl per person)
- 1,5lt Orange Juice
- Wine (1 bottle each 3 participants)
- Bier (on average 2x33cl cans per person)
- 1 bottle of Sicilian Prosecco
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- Confirmation will be given at the time of booking with the exclusion of bookings made within three days of the tour date. In such a case, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours subject to availability.
- Please see the “Weather conditions”, ‘’Cancellation policies’’ and ‘’Insurance and licensed’’ in notes.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience