Isola Bella Snorkeling Tour + Fish Lunch
Snorkel along Taormina’s coast and explore all the beauty and wonders of the Mediterranean, followed by a delicious waterfront lunch at Isola Bella.
Snorkeling is a simple and fun way to discover the coasts of one of Italy’s most beautiful island. Admire the magnificent views of “Isola Bella” and “Grotta Azzurra” as you snorkel along the vertical walls in the bay of the Blue Cave and the marine park of Isola Bella. Be surrounded by a vast variety of flora and fauna while admiring the morphology of the coast and its unique seabed.
The tour consists of a series of detailed explanations of the area’s history (such as archaeological traces of the Greek/Roman period). Refreshments are offered to all guests during the tour while our staff create a friendly and fun atmosphere so you can fully take in the magic of our wonderful island.
Snorkeling and scuba diving are the most enjoyable ways to admire Taormina’s wonderful ocean floor and discover the natural coral and plant life that make it their home. Feel free to ask any questions about your discoveries.
Snorkeling consists of swimming on the surface with flippers, a mask, and snorkel. The snorkel is used together with the mask so that it is possible to breathe without lifting your head up from the water, allowing you to continue swimming whilst looking underwater.
Snorkeling is not a particularly difficult activity, however, there are some rules that must be followed. Our crew will safely accompany you during this wonderful experience with a lot of care and professionalism.
At the end of the tour, prepare to taste a wonderful fish based meal in a typical Sicilian ‘trattoria’ just a few meters from the crystal waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella.
- Small group size to ensure an authentic and personalized experience
- Spend 3,5 hours of snorkeling adventures with a friendly and professionally certified crew
- Discover the colorful world beneath the surface of Taormina's turquoise waters
- Take a boat to the Grotta Azzurra, Capo Taormina, and Grotta del giorno
- Enjoy a fresh fish lunch by the waters of the nature reserve of Isola Bella
|Tours available on||
Porta Catania Gate
6 hours (approx.)
- Pick up in central meeting point in Taormina or Mazzarò
- Briefing about the basics of snorkeling and underwater life
- Refreshments on board, soft drinks, seasonal fresh fruit, Sicilian liquors with local biscuits
- Certified scuba diving guide and snorkeling equipment
- Boat ride along the coastline of Giardini Naxos and Taormina
- Fish based lunch, drinks included
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- Drop Off
- Tour confirmation will be given at the time of booking trough a voucher which must be presented on the day of the tour.
- The dive boat is a comfortable 7.50 meter diving RIB with a roof
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and your own towel are recommended.
- We recommend you beware of jellyfish
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- English only to enhance the quality of the experience
- Drinks included: 1/2 Lt mineral water, 1/4 Lt local wine
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.