Cooking Class with a Local Chef in Taormina
Live an amazing local experience cooking with a Sicilian chef in Taormina.
Enjoy a unique experience as a real Sicilian chef: you will buy ingredients at the local market and cook delicious dishes with the chef, learning the perfect food and wine pairing.
Picking the freshest ingredient is the first step to cook a genuine and tasteful Sicilian Speciality. That’s why you will walked to the local market to learn how to pick the right and fresh ingredients, but right after the typical Sicilian breakfast with Granita & Briosche in the central Piazza IX Aprile.
After choosing the ingredients, get ready to tie your apron and to to cook under the watchful eye of the professional local chef in a typical and traditional restaurant in Taormina, who will offer helpful guidance along the way to successfully create a typical Sicilian menu.
You will cook an entire menù (starter, pasta, second dish and dessert) according to local culinary traditions and techniques that you can use to impress family and friends back home! You will learn also the right wine to pair with the dishes you cooked yourself.
It is not only a simple cooking class: it is an unforgettable experience that will get you inside the Traditional Sicilian Food and Wine world.
- Have breakfast with typical Granita & Briosche
- Pick ingredients at the local market
- Prepare yourself a sicilian menu with a local chef
- Learn how to pair traditional food and wine
|Tours available on||
Every day upon availability
4 hours (approx.)
- Breakfast with Granita & Briosche
- 3 hours cooking lesson with local professional chef and lunch
- 4 courses lunch
- 1/4 l Sicilian wine and 1/2 mineral water
- Embroidered and customized apron you wore during the lesson
- Sicilian Cooking Class Certificate
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- Tour confirmation will be given within through a voucher
- Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 16 year of age so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience