VIP Boat Tour Aeolian Islands (Vulcano, Lipari)
A full day experiencing of the charming Aeolian Islands
Discover the Thyrrenian sea and the northern coast of Sicily! The Aeolian Island are famous for their active volcanos and amazing wild coastline composed of the typical rock formations called “faraglioni”. Lipari is the largest of the Aeolian Islands and, thanks to the volcanic activity, is covered with characteristic pale pumice. In the Vulcano Island you can bathe in the sulfur muds and take a walk on its unique black lava beaches. Due to their natural beauty and continuing volcanic activity the Aeolian Islands are listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites.
You can choose to have a lunch on the board or to stop on one of the islands to eat in a typical local restaurant.
- Full-day tour by luxury yacht to the volcanic Aeolian Islands - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore two of the Aeolian’s seven islands
- Sunbathe on the black-sand Vulcano beaches and swim in the warm waters of the Aeolian Archipelago
- Enjoy a seafood lunch on board or at a typical beachside ‘’trattoria’’
- Choose the type of boat that suits your interests
8 hours (approx.), from 10 am until 6.00 pm
- Half-day or full-day boating experience
- Round trip transfer service with Mercedes S Class from Hotels in Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos to the boarding point
- Fuel costs
- Solar cream
- Snorkeling kit
- Fresh fruits
- Bread, olives, and parmiggiano cheese.
- Open bar (all listed boat tours include open bar with following quantities and choices):
- Water still and/or sparkling (On average 1,5lt per person)
- Soft drinks (on average 2 x 33cl per person)
- 1,5lt Orange Juice
- Wine (1 bottle each 3 participants)
- Beer (on average 2x33cl cans per person)
- 1 bottle of Sicilian Prosecco
- Personal expenses and extra drinks
- Confirmation will be given at the time of booking with the exclusion of bookings made within three days of the tour date. In such a case, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours subject to availability.
- Please see the “Weather conditions”, ‘’Cancellation policies’’ and ‘’Insurance and licensed’’ in notes.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience