A 1,5 – hour wine and local delicatessen tasting in Taormina. Enjoy the authentic setting as the wine bar’s owner introduces you to three Sicilian wines and local products. Taste three classic wines as you hear about their production, flavors and textures, and savor Sicilian delicacies as your wine expert explains each flavor combination.
Enjoy a small-group experience: a popular wine bar in Taormina’s historical city center. Head inside and meet the friendly and knowledgeable owner.
Whether you are a wine novice or a wine lover, where better to become a connoisseur of Sicilian wines than in Taormina? You will learn all about Sicilian wines in your wine tasting, presented by a Sicilian wine expert.
The informative activity is led by the owner of one of the most famous wine bar in Taormina. He will share with you the history and the secrets of local wines, the grape varieties, the fermentation and the production processes. The tour includes a tasting of three different wines accompanied by Sicilian delicatessen.
Although the wines and foods may vary, you can typically expect to sample wines such as a Nerello Mascalese and Nero D’Avola accompanied by local cheeses, cold cuts and some of the region’s finest products.
Enjoy a vibrant introduction to the famous wines of Sicily in Taormina.
- 1.5-hour small group wine and food tasting experience in Taormina
- Tasting of three Sicilian wines with local delicatessen
- Learn how to recognize the different notes and aromas of each variety
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour, limited to a maximum of 15 people
|Tours available on||
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
|Tour departure point||
Sicily Lifestyle office
1.5 hours (approx.)
- Accompanied tour from the centre of Taormina to the wine bar
- Sicilian wine expert guide
- 3 local wine tastings
- Sicilian delicatessen tasting
- Mineral water
- Extra drinks and personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Please note that Italy’s law doesn’t permit selling alcoholic beverages to teens under 16 so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages only.
- Please inform us in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility and we will do our best to accommodate.
- A vegetarian menu is available if requested at the time of booking.
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience.
- Clients are required to be at meeting point 10 min. prior to the scheduled departure time.